LIEBSTER AWARD NOMINATION
Wow! I’m usually nominated to be the designated driver, the one to do a coffee run or latrine duty. This is exciting!
Thank you Nida Shahzeb from the blog On The Road To Inkrichment! I love your blog and I’m honoured that you thought of me.
The Liebster Award is awarded to bloggers with under 200 followers to try to promote their blog a little and also bring together a community of bloggers.
The rules of the competition are as follows:
- The nominated user must provide a link back to the person who nominated them.
- Provide 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Choose 11 more people and ask them 11 questions.
11 Facts About Me
- I am a Christian trying to figure out what my life means.
- I will deal with mental illness for the rest of my life, but I will not lay down without a fight. I fight back with a sense of humour, my faith in God and the love of my 3 great kids.
- I love animals, especially dogs of which I own four. Warm, furry love!
- I accidentally became a vegetarian, when I realized I was eating the creatures I love.
- I love raw chocolate chip cookie dough. Why bake it, when you can enjoy it, without all that extra work.
- When I was a child, a bird pooped on my eye!
- I try to be kind and caring where ever I go, believing that a friendly smile goes a long way.
- When I was 7 I wanted to grow up and marry Captain Kirk. I still have a star-crush on William Shatner, a very handsome man at any age.
- When I ask myself, What would Jesus do? I don’t usually do, what I think He would do. Proof that I need Him more than I think I do.
- If I had a bucket list, dancing in the rain, naked would be on it. I will spare the world this sight by dancing privately.
- Turtles, chocolately, caramel, pecan chewiness. Yum!
11 Questions From Nida
- What keeps you going? My kids, my faith, my dogs
- What’s your biggest vice? Playing Candy Crush Saga
- What’s your favorite piece of jewelry or keepsake? The Pandora bracelet with a turtle charm, from my children
- Biggest adventure you dream of or have been to? Someday I will go on Safari in Kenya
- Humans or aliens? Humans. I don’t think we should be looking for them, because we will find them.
- What burns your blood? Drivers who don’t use their signal lights. C’mon people, there’s a reason cars have them!
- If you could have a holiday named after you, what would it be? A day focussed on kindness and affection, appropriate affection, of course.
- Err…who was Liebster? And why 11? Herr Liebster was a German plumber and closet poet. He had 11 children.
- Pancakes or waffles? Waffles with strawberries, custard and whipped cream. When I eat at Cora’s, that’s what I order.
- What’s your favourite cartoon bad guy? Snidely Whiplash, archenemy of Dudley Do-Right.
- What do you think of my blog? Your writing is honest and keeps me reading. You have a unique point of view, that always leaves me looking at life a little differently.
11 Questions for my nominees
- What is your motto?
- What was one of your favourite activities as a child?
- Where is your favourite quiet place?
- Country or City?
- What was the last book you read?
- Do you procrastinate?
- What are three words that describe your personality?
- Would you fly to the moon?
- How do you unwind?
- What’s your favourite animal?
- Are you more like your mom or dad?
And, my nominees are…
I will post nominees soon!