I haven’t written anything since August. I took a break unsure if I would write again.
All of us have moments when fear and self-doubt take over, leaving us paralyzed. Anyone with an anxiety disorder know what I’m talking about. The overly anxious live a life based in fear.
My goal is to write something everyday even if it’s only a line or two.
It’s thrilling to receive a nomination for the One Lovely Blog award!
Thank you Mazie Bones @ TheseLittlePieces for thinking of me. I’m touched by your nomination.
Being nominated means thanking the one who nominated you, list 7 facts about yourself, and nominate fellow bloggers.
I recommend you check out TheseLittlePieces by the talented Ms. Mazie Bones! She is a cheery, whimsical, free spirit with a big heart. She writes poetry, plays a guitar, sings, and writes for NiagaraNews. Thank you Mazie!
Seven Facts about Me
- I’m the proud mum of 3 grown children, and 4 furry ones.
- My goal is live a full life centred around the two most important commandments Jesus gave us: to love God with all of my mind, body, soul, and to love everyone else as much as I love myself.
- I enjoy knitting, crocheting, and quilting.
- Next spring I plan to buy a bike and do some serious biking. It’s a healthy way to exercise, and the results are fabulous. Have you seen a bicyclist’s body?
- I discovered I love painting, repairing, and maintaining my home. My washing machine stopped working so I’m looking forward to fixing it.
- I will write a book. I’ve said this for years now, but I am going to do it!
- After almost 10 years without my parents, I still miss them.
And the nominees are…
The Deep End of the Puddle
Desert Rose in Bloom
Being back feels great!